Sunday, January 11, 2009

Divisional Round - Day 1 Recap


OK.....so I went 0-2 on yesterdays picks.  Why would you listen to me now?  I don't really know, but yesterday wasn't really my fault, I got some things right.  The Tennessee - Baltimore game was low scoring and a pretty good game, Joe Flacco was a little bit more poised than I expected, but the game was won by Tennessee turning the ball over in the Red Zone like a bunch of goons and Kerry Collins tossin em up like a Brett Favre wannabe that he is.  

Arizona came to play, again...Larry Fitzgerald is out of his mind crazy stupid good.  He catches anything...literally anything.  There should be a stat that is the opposite of a drop, if a drop is one you're supposed to catch and you dont, they should have a stat for the ones you aren't supposed to catch and do...we'll call it a Fitz.  Anyway, as advertised, Jake Delhomme (insert play on words of his last name -homo, etc. here) was atrocious.  You can't turn the ball over 6 times and expect to be close, even against Arizona at home.  I feel bad for Carolina fans right now having to watch that.  Oh and insult to injury, it was Delhomme's birthday, hopefully someone bought him the last 5 seasons of 24 on DVD so he can avoid the HOURS and HOURS of ripping he is going to get from basically every imaginable media outlet.

No comments: