So espn.com reports that today is the day they play the superbowl. I had to navigate around the site for a while but eventually I found that little gem. Anyway I guess i'm obligated to make a pick. I really don't want to and let me tell you why...this is by far the least interested I've ever been in a superbowl, ever. The two week break does nothing good for this game, i'm thoroughly unimpressed by the prospect of these two teams matching up. Currently the spread is Pitt (-7) over Ariz.
That being said, I'm going to pick Arizona and here's why, lets forget for a second about the stars, Arizona's offense and Pitt's defense. On the other side of the ball, the Arizona defense does not suck, they are middle of the pack and have been rushing the passer nicely this playoffs. The Steelers offense does suck. They have a shotty offensive line that cannot keep Big Ben off his Big Ass. Throw in the fact that Hines ward is not going to be 100% and you are looking at an offense that will not be a touchdown scoring offense. I dont care how tough the steelers D is, Arizona is going to score some touchdowns, and I just don't think Pitt can put the ball in the endzone enough to keep up.
I say Arizona 27 - Pittsburgh 17. Thats my two cents anyway. Enjoy the game, i'm in it for the snacks anyway really.
1 comment:
Like the pick man, Arizona +7
Mario
Post a Comment