Apparently this Roger Clemens thing will not go away. Rumor has it that Brian McNamee saved physical evidence with Clemens' DNA on it (syringes, gauze, etc.). This would be a big step in making Clemens shit his pants and start back tracking on some of that denying.
"Did I say I didn't do HGH? I meant that I did do HGH, although I never knowingly denied it."
More or less, look for this to drag out until March Madness or Spygate takes center stage, also look for no one to care, and way to many Roger Cossack appearances on the WWL.
Also, is it just me or doesn't the government and congress and senators have better things to do than worry about baseball and football? Like isn't there a war, a recession and an election going on this year? Thats a triple whammie.
I think steroids and spygate ought to take a backseat, its a waste of fucking tax dollars and resources. If these people have so much free time to take on something like this, then why do we need them? Just something to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment